Following the discontinuation of RDHE, the HERDSA 2021 Conference organizers recommend submission of articles to ASRHE.
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The primary submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Three to five keywords have been provided
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Where available, DOIs for the references have been provided.
- Ethics considerations have been clearly outlined.
- All authors have been added and ORCiD ids provided (use the 'Add Author' button on the page where you enter your author details)
Articles published in ASRHE are available under the Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives Licence (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0). Authors retain copyright in their work and grant ASRHE right of first publication under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0.
ASRHE reserves the right to engage with indexing services.
The names and email addresses entered in the ASRHE journal website will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.